Monday, June 14, 2010

Well I have finally taken the leap and started a blog.  I hope that I will be able to keep everyone updated on the things occurring in both my life and in Edward's as well.  Perhaps I should start by giving a low down on the last couple years.  Over the last two years Edward and I have gotten married, purchased a home, traveled to Australia (where my parents now live), started new jobs, adopted two adorable puppies, and most recently, purchased a new Chevy pick up.  I graduated in 2008 fromTHE University of Texas (Hook 'Em!) and have since been working in Austin ISD as a third grade teacher.  Edward is still working on completing his degree in Construction Management while also working full time as an installer at Austin Gutterman.  We have been extremely busy over the last couple of years and have had many life changes, but honestly feel beyond blessed.  God has given us so many opportunities, as well as an incredible support group to help us make the most of life.  I have included some pictures below from the last couple years!


Graduation at The University of Texas

Our Beautiful Wedding Day

The Incredible Wedding Party

Our Amazing Honeymoon in Mexico

Our New Home

Our New Home at Christmas

The Reid/Grine Family in Perth, Australia

Our trip to Perth, Australia

Us With The Dogs (Yes, it actually snowed in Texas!)


No comments:

Post a Comment